Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I hate 3rd world snags.

We were doing a follow-up on my paperwork that was sent to the Department of Labor in Jamaica where they process the "Non Work Permit".  The non-work permit is apparently a precursor to getting a Visa.
The mission secretary checked and the Department of Labor said they have lost my application.
Well it looks like a re-set I suppose.
We did a fast scramble and sent the needed forms to the mission so they could take them over for review and approval, we hope.
Hopefully they feel bad for the loss and will process it on the spot, or at least move it to the front of the line.
The time is getting short, but I have that peaceful feeling that things will fall in place to accommodate our October 1st MTC date.

Keep smiling and praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment